Monday, October 14, 2013

ABOUT MS. LYDIA







My name is Ms Lydia.  I am a retired lady who keeps busy by  doing craft projects, gourmet cooking, and volunteering as a online crisis counselor.  I enjoy classical music by Andrea Bocelli, playing online solitaire games, and Following on Pinterest.  My angel collection is extensive. I recently started  a workbook project that helps you learn scriptures in Hebrew.  Food items I never run out of are gourmet coffee and chocolate! 

My main goal is to prepare quick and healthy meals. My weeks are
busy so there is " NO SCRATCH COOK HERE" during the week. I
love to cook; but reserve scratch cooking for the week-ends. I try 
to prepare most of my meals at home and limit purchasing fast foods.  

 
My blog features quick meals using items from my well stocked pantry. I also keep my refrigerator and  freezer well stocked. I rely on my frig and freezer when I do scratch cooking on the week-end.  I practice keeping a well stocked kitchen to  cut down on my food costs and unnecessary trips to the grocery store.  I'll give  a list of foods in my well stocked pantry and give recipes for quick meals I prepare from my pantry. 

DONT PANIC IF YOU HAVE A NAKED PANTRY! The more you cook the more well stocked your pantry will become!!

There will be future blogs about subjects that may be of interest to
Cooks, Foodies and Crafters coming soon.






















No comments:

Post a Comment