Tuesday, November 5, 2013

KITCHEN MEASUREMENTS FOR YOU & ME


I guess my age is catching up with  me because I have forgotten some 
of my liquid measurements.  I was confused when I was trying to figure
out the best deals at the grocery store.  The store brand was not always
the same size as the sale brand. I know that food processors have gotten 
very sneaky with the sizes of their products recently. The size of brand
named cake mixes have changed.  The store brand cake mixes have not
altered their sizes YET.  I am on the look out for food size changes when
I shop.  I feel like a private eye!! I was appalled when my Snickers bars 
got tampered with!! I used to buy the 10 count fun size of Snickers to put
in my lunch bag.  The last time I bought it, the count was changed to 8 
and the fun size was smaller!!!  I got mad and started making truffles. I 
keep them in my frig and eat one or two if have a "I need chocolate attack".  Of course, I still buy Snickers. There is only a  couple of stores near me
that carry my favorite dark chocolate and almond Snickers single size bars. They are usually on sale, so I buy several them to keep in my freezer for 
an emergency "I need chocolate attack".


KITCHEN MEASUREMENTS





HANDY TEASPOON MEASUREMENTS






No comments:

Post a Comment