Friday, March 17, 2017

KEEPING IT SPICY #2




I recently noticed a lot of spice mixes in stores now. I realized that using spice mixes takes the guess work out what spice goes with your meats and veggies. These spice mixes come in handy when I'm doing quick meals! Shucks! I'll save
the spices in my baskets for Holiday
meals!

I'm going to hide my baskets full of herbs and spices in my pantry. I'll  use my son's spice racks to hold my collection of bottles of spice mixes.  A cute wicker  basket will hold my packets of spice mixes.

Believe it or not, I found a lot of my

spices at The Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, Walgreens. and Roses Stores.I was paying a lot for some of these spice mixes until I
discovered them at these stores.


Here are images of my bottles of spice mixes that I use on meats:















































No comments:

Post a Comment