Monday, January 5, 2015

MY SENIOR LADY WORKOUT!
















I plan to continue to exercise more in 2015.  I am 
like some  senior women. I have some minor joint 
issues, so I have to choose my method of exercise 
wisely. The point is, do some type of CONSISTENT
body movement to ward off further joint damage 
and health issues. Some recent studies have shown
that exercise helps arthritic joints.  Exercise can
improves symptoms caused by high blood pressure
and diabetes.



I ride a low impact exercise bike at least three times 
per week.  My goal is to ride it longer than 30 minutes 
per session. If I discover  that increasing to 45 minutes
or more causes joint pain, I'll adjust my workout time. 
I listen to my body and don't try to be super woman. 
I'm not trying to look like a celebrity or impress my friends and family.  I just want to improve my health.



ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR

BEFORE STARTING A EXERCISE PLAN. CERTAIN

TYPES OF EXERCISE AND MEDICATION CAN BE

AFFECTED  BY INTENSE ACTIVITY.

  


Please check out the low impact exercise videos below.
I have also added physical activity charts.



  



Note: Leslie Sansome is an excellent teacher for people who want to exercise at home. I use her CD for my work
out. I'm sharing this one, so you can see if she can help
motivate you too.









COUNT STEPS CHART








WALKING /CALORIE CHART











































PRINTABLE LOG SHEET












No comments:

Post a Comment